posted on: 8.01.2007

A wedding shower for Shan & Heather!! So, this past weekend Heather & Shan came in town from Seattle for their wedding shower. The whole family got together as well as Heather & Shan's Utah friends for a fabulous dinner and celebration! It was really good to see Heather's friends, since she moved we don't get to see them very often, and it's always good to see the whole family. Here are Heather, Shan, Tamra & Joe, Papa Jim, mom & dad, Angie, Jodi and my Grandma enjoying dinner. It was so good to see you again, Heather & Shan! Can't wait for the wedding- see you soon!
Heather & Shan with Tate... I can't wait until they have one of their own! With Shan's dark skin & Heather's green eyes they are bound to be darling!
Attack of the cousin Ella!! Ella is Ryan & Amber's little girl- little in the sense that she is young! She is 2 and 1/2 months older than Tate, but about a foot taller!! She is long and lean, while Tate is short and chubby! But they love playing together, mostly just staring at eachother!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like it's a fun time with your family. It's the greatest having cousins the same age. I bet Tate and Ella will be best buddies. My Charlie and his cousin Annie (Megan's little girl) are inseparable. I appreciate family outings much more, now that I live out of state. Enjoy while your sister is in town!

    -Becca

    p.s. Tell Amber and Ryan (a.k.a. Dirt) "hi" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like fun! I bet Tate and Ella will have so much fun together growing up... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay,I just finished Twilight and I could not put it down! It only took me two days. I was way skeptical at first because I thought that vampires was a dumb book idea, but I was pleasantly surprised and I cant wait to get my hands on the second one! Could Edward be anymore dreamy? I want them to make it into a movie too so that I can ogle at him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea! This is Lizz Clayton from Skyline! I hope you remember me!! I just wanted to contact you somehow to say hello! If you can, send me an email! lizzpizza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger