posted on: 8.07.2007

Ahhhhh!!!!!!
WARNING! IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON READING THIS BOOK YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS POST...
Okay, last night at 12:30am I finished Twilight by Stephenie Meyer!! Ahhhhh!!!!! I am obsessed with this book! I could not put it down- I finished it in less than a week (for having a kid, I think that's pretty fast!) I was skeptical about reading a book about vampires, but I trusted all my friends who recommended it, and I am SO glad I did! It is for sure one of my favorite books. Last night after I finshed it and went to bed I kept having dreams about Edward Cullen!!! ahhaha!! He is so dreamy! I love their love story and I think Edward should let Bella become a vampire...
What do you think?
FYI- Just a little side note that I thought was cool... the author graduated from BYU, and this is her 1st book!! Pretty amazing to be on New York Times Bestseller list for your first book!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally want to read it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chels!
    It is so fun to find your blog! what a cute family you have. I think that is so funny about twilight because guess what!? I had a dream about edward cullen too after reading it... it was so weird so that is hilarious.
    we'll have to get together soon
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHELS!!!

    I read "Twighlight" Sunday night and finished Monday morning....could NOT put it down! I'm 2/3rds the way done with "New Moon". What am I crazy?!?!
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one though!!! See you at work! jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want Bella to become a vampire too. I will be mad if he lets her have another birthday. My mother in law is sending me New Moon in the mail right now because she already read it, and it is all I can do to wait a few more days! I also totally love how Edward loves her so much and she is just a "regular" girl, kind of klutzy and quiet. I think is sends a great message. You dont have to be a beauty queen to find your true love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay- I didn't read the post because I want to read this book you keep talking about!! Now that you don't have a cell I don't know how to get a hold of you (not this again!!) Are you around tonight? I know I have your house phone somewhere... why don't you just call me and will work it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the book yet, but my sister in law and young women talk about it all of the time. Now I feel out of the loop and need to start reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you read books all the time and leave the reviews on here! One fine day in May when my textbook days are over, I'll return to your archives and begin reading the trail of best sellers that you're leaving behind! Love you! See you next week when we come home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm the same....read it in just a few days (Mitch was going crazy that he couldn't get me to put it down). Anyway, it was a fast and good read. I can't wait to start New Moon!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger