New Moon!!!

posted on: 8.11.2007

Just as good as the 1st- if you can believe it!!
So, I bought New Moon ( the sequel to Twilight) on Wednesday morning and finished it on Thursday night! I could not put it down, and I had the same suspensful feeling reading it as I did with Twilight! There is something about these books that draws you in and casts a "spell" on you!! I was so engrossed in this book that... I got honked at by the car behind me when the light went green ( I was reading of course), I snuck in pages during slow periods at work, stayed up way too late, and gave Tate one extra nap so I could read more!!
If you haven't started Twilight, you have to! If you have then I'm sure you have read, or are going to read New Moon and you'll be thrilled you did. It's just as good as Twilight... I already bought the 3rd sequel- Eclipse and can't wait to finish it!!

1 comments:

  1. Ok, so I've heard so many great things about these books and even have Twilight sitting on my counter. I just can't get myself to pick it up because either 1)I may be dissappointed because I have such high expectations from all the hype, or 2) if I do love it, I'll be hooked and won't do anything else but read. Am I crazy? Maybe I'll get into it when Josh starts up school in a few weeks. Your reviews are really tempting me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger