posted on: 7.20.2007

Seattle's Sky Line...
Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk!!!
&
"The Troll"
This was actually quite a pretty day- in Seattle this is considered good weather?! It did sprinkle a little bit, but we welcomed it. Anything is better than Utah's 100 degree summers! OK- this is serious stuff here! I have looked all over in Utah for my favorite ice cream flavor- Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk and no one ever has it! Wyatt is so sick me scowering the ice cream isles at every grocery store we go to looking for it!
Well... up the street from Heather & Shan's house is this charming market, "the pantry". We walked up there late Saturday night to get Brooke some cookie dough ice cream- I was going to settle for that until... I saw it!!! Ahhhhh, my Oatmeal Cookie Chunk! I was so excited about finding it I just had to get a picture! And I have savored every bite!

Yet another very random picture... The Troll! I know this is fuzzy but you can still get an idea for how weird and scary this thing is, right?! After a great sushi dinner on Sunday we drove up the hill, under the freeway to be greeted by this! Locals call it "the troll"! It's a HUGE statue of a weird troll like creature that is under the freeway underpass! What you can't see in the picture is under it's "paw" or whatever its hands are it is crushing a real VW Bug! It's quite a sight.

Thanks Heather & Shan for such a fun time!!

(and Bosco)

2 comments:

  1. The whole trip looks so fun and beautiful! I love seeing the Frandsen girls, you guys seem exactly the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels,
    Guess what they carry oatmeal cookie chunk at the 7-11 on 45th south and 30th east. Random I know. I was just in there yesterday and saw it! Thought of you immediately after I read your blog and have a hard time finding it. I will have to go try it myself. I have a weakness for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger