posted on: 7.15.2007

Bathing Beauties...
So we decided to brave the heat and take Tate to the pool on Saturday! It was a big day for us both- her first time in a pool, and my first time in a swim suit baring my "post baby" bod! Yikes!! I think it was about 100 degrees outside, but it was still fun! We cooled down by playing in the water, and she really seemed to enjoy it. I don't know if she knew what was going on, she just acted the same as she would if we were holding her. But, she didn't fuss- so that's a good sign!
Check out the farmer tan!!- nice Wy! We both thought we might be tan enough not to put sunblock on...big mistake! Later that night we both had stinging shoulders that were bright red!
Of course... Sudoku to keep Wyatt entertained. All I need is my sunglasses and my ipod and I'm set! I don't know if I could ever grow out of loving to lay by the pool?
Zzzzzz... After playing in the water the sun had really worn her out!

12 comments:

  1. Chelsea,
    This is Jenny Castleton Borg! It seems like lately I have found blogs from long lost friends. I saw yours on Beccas. Your family is so darling! And you are beautiful as ever! I am glad to see things are going so well for you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! I never thought we would be taking babies to the SM pool!! At lease our own! Looks like you guys had a great time! It sounds like Tate is always so calm, pleasant, easy and relaxed... she must take right after her mommy!! :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

    kiding, Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate really is a bathing beauty! How cute! Swimming with babies is the best. I am glad you guys are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY GUYS. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD WAY FUN SWIMMING. WE HAVE TRIED IT A FEW TIMES WITH DEV AND SHE HASNT BEEN FAN OF IT. HOPEFULLY SHE WILL LEARN TO LIKE IT. WE SHOULD ALL GO SWIMMING TOGETHER SOMETIME

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my days as a mom are spent at the pool. Kids are happy and entertained, and you get a tan! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Horsleys. Thanks for your little hello! Tate is adorable. It really has been a long time since we have seen you. We should get together. I know Robbie would love to see Wyatt and catch up.
    Tenley

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO!! It's so fun to see your little one! I wish i would have seen you the other day at babinski's... it would be so fun to see you! Your little girl is so darling!! Next time I'm in Babinski's I'll look for you!!

    Lindsey (Sorensen) Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chelsea!!!
    Your little Tate is so beautiful....she is such a doll baby! My mom is in the Relief Society with Pat so I hear all about her! It looks like things are going well for your cute family. How's Dru? I haven't talked to her FOREVER......is she still dating Tyler? Tell her hi from me! Anyways, it's so fun to keep in touch!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger